Console Commands – Conan Exiles
Like many PC games, Conan Exiles features the ability for players to use Console Commands. In Conan Exiles, however, these are called Admin Commands, as only those who are server admins can use them. That in mind, here’s how to use Conan Exiles’ console commands.
First things first, the server owner can make you admin by hitting the Esc button, selecting Settings and then clicking the Server Settings tab. Then, click the “Make Me an Admin” button at the top of the window and enter the admin password. If you happen to be the server owner, you can go ahead and make yourself an admin.
With that out of the way, you’re now able to enter commands by pressing the tilde button (~) on your keyboard. This will open up the console commands box. Type “ENABLECHEATS” all one word into the box and hit enter. You’ll now be able to use console commands in Conan Exiles. Below, we’ve included some of the different console commands for the game.
- SummonPlayer [Playername] – Bring a player to your exact location from wherever they are on the map. Perfect for quickly showing a friend something cool you’ve found.
- Fly – This allows you to quickly traverse the world rather than having to walk everywhere.
- God – Can’t get anywhere without being attacked by Conan Exiles’ vicious animals? Use this console command to become invincible.
- ToggleDebugHUD – Check server performance, your location co-ordinates, and get a full list of players on the server with this helpful console command.
- TeleportPlayer – Another self-explanatory console command. This one will teleport you to the specified coordinates you enter after this command.
For more tips, tricks, and guides for the game, be sure to check back with Twinfinite.