Fallout 4’s new crafting features has Wastelanders scavenging for parts with more hoarding ferocity than ever before. If you ever find yourself in need of more adhesive, here’s a great way to farm a bunch without needing to scavenge for parts.
The whole trick is thanks to Vegetable Starch, which dismantles into five adhesive. First, you’ll need to craft Vegetable Starch, which can be found under the Utility tab in your Cooking menu. You’ll need 3 Corn, 3 Mutfruit, 1 Purified Water, and 3 Tato. Purified water can be crafted from 3 Dirty Water or farmed from a water purifier in your settlement. Codsworth will also give players purified water occasionally when you talk to him. The rest can be unlimitedly farmed in your settlement.
With this technique, you can “grow” all the adhesive you need. If you need any help dismantling that Vegetable Starch, here’s how to scrap all your junk.
And there you go, you’ll have all the adhesive you need. Thanks to jredwards for the advice!
More Fallout 4
- Stop What You’re Doing, Dogmeat Can Play with a Teddy Bear
- You Can Use Grenades in VATS, Here’s How
- There’s a Chem Station in Sanctuary Hills, By the Way
- Fallout 4’s Biggest Mystery May Be These Two Skeletons and Their Safe
- How to Get the Locked Vault 111 Cryolater Gun Using Dogmeat