Claim the upper-hand with these tricks!
Game designer of the Star Wars Battlefront Companion App, Tommy Rydling, has released ten tips and tricks to make you a master of the mobile game, Base Command.
If you haven’t heard, the Battlefront Companion App:
– Lets you connect with friends
– Tracks your Star Wars Battlefront career
– Includes the card-based game, Base Command
Base Command is a game that can be played with or without owning Star Wars Battlefront. Your objective will be to defend a Rebel base under siege by the Empire. You’ll fight off the Imperial forces by playing Star Cards featuring iconic Star Wars vehicles, weapons, and power-ups. Play the game enough and you’ll earn in-game credits for use in Star Wars Battlefront!
Here’s your tips & tricks:
1) Discard unwanted cards quickly to gain discard points.
2) The Base Cannon is a very useful weapon!
3) Don’t be afraid to burn through your decks.
4) Maintaining a high score multiplier is essential.
5) Rank up your units for maximum power.
6) Go for bonuses at the end of a Siege.
7) The Ion Blast Starter Card is an amazing tool.
8) Work hard towards building a power deck.
9) Supercharge your shield.
10) Know your critical hit chances!
There you have it, 10 hints to give you an edge in the Companion App! Let us know how your battles in Base Command are going in the comments section below!