Oricorio, a Pokemon native to the Alola region, is best known for having multiple forms, or styles, with different types. It can be difficult to defeat an Oricorio because each Style has one type that’s different from the others, so here’s everything you need to know on what Oricorio’s weakness is in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
What Types Is Oricorio Weak To? Answered
Every Oricorio, regardless of its form, is part Flying-type, has the ability Dancer, and the same move set; however, Oricorio’s signature move Revelation Dance will change to match the unique type of each form. The interesting part is the type they don’t share, so here is each Oricorio form and its weaknesses:
Oricorio Sensu Style is Ghost and Flying, making its weaknesses Dark, Ghost, Electric, Rock, and Ice.
Oricorio Pa’u Style is Psychic and Flying, but because Flying resists Bug, its weaknesses are also Dark, Ghost, Electric, Rock, and Ice.
Oricorio Baile Style is Fire and Flying, so it’s weak to Rock (x4 damage), Water, and Electric. Watch out for Stealth Rock because this Oricorio will lose half its health upon switching in.
Pom Pom Style
Oricorio Pom Pom Style has the fewest weaknesses, just Rock and Ice. It’s also the first form you encounter in your journey, as a wild Pokemon near Los Platos.
That’s everything we have about Orcorio’s weaknesses in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Check out some of our other Pokemon Scarlet and Violet content like the best Pokemon for catching other Pokemon, how to get yourself an Ability Capsule, and unlocking extra sandwich recipes.
- Latest Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Trailer Teases Two New Mysterious Tusked Pokemon; Lots of Gameplay Shown
- New Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Trailer Is All About Your Legendary Mounts Koraidon & Miraidon
- New Dog-Like Ghost-Type Pokemon Greavard Is a Good Boy in Cute Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Trailer
- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Reveals New Pokemon Bellibolt
- New Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Trailer Reveals Gym Leader & Challenges You to Guess Her Pokemon