As the Fortnitemares 2022 event is coming close to an end, Epic Games has dropped Fortnite 22.30 patch, adding a brand new set of Horde Rush Quests. As a result, Horde Rush mode will remain in the game for two more weeks so that players can complete the challenges and earn exclusive rewards. So without any further delay, here’s a detailed rundown of all the Fortnite Horde Rush quests and rewards.
Fortnite Horde Rush Quests and Rewards
Fortnite Horde Rush week features 11 challenges in total and here’s a list of all of them:
- Get headshots on Cube Monsters in a single match
- Eliminate Cube Monsters
- Open chests in Horde Rush
- Collect score multipliers
- Eliminate ranged Cube Monsters with Sideways weapons
- Earn an x50 KO Streak
- Deal melee damage to Cube Monster spawners
- Earn 2,000,000 combined team points
- Earn a Team Score of at least 350,000 in a single match
- Eliminate poison or exploding Cube Monsters from at least 15 meters away
- Deal damage to Cube Monsters
The latest Fortnite update introduced a brand new Pickle Rick back bling as a part of the recent Rick and Morty collaboration. Fortunately, players can get this cosmetic item for free by completing eight Horde Rush quests.
On top of that, each quest rewards players with a certain amount of XP. Hence ensure to complete all of them to level up quickly in Fortnite. It’s worth noting that the Horde Rush gameplay mode leaves on Nov. 15. So make sure to complete the quests before the deadline.
So, there you have it. That’s everything you need to know about Fortnite Horde Rush quests and rewards. Before you leave, make sure to check out other Fortnite-related content like What Does ‘Fortnite Servers Not Responding’ Mean? Explained & How To Fix and how to get the new INKQUISITOR mythic SMG.
- Where To Search Produce Boxes, Ice Machines, or Coolers in Fortnite
- Fortnite Dial-A-Drop Location & How To Use It
- How to Get Polo Ralph Lauren Cosmetics in Fortnite
- Top 52 Rarest Fortnite Skins
- Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 7 Seasonal Quests and Challenges