With Overwatch 2 releasing later this week, Blizzard will be shutting down the original game. However, there are some perks that come with this release, including cross-play and cross-progression. Here’s how to merge your Overwatch account with Overwatch 2.
Overwatch 2 Account Merge Explained
Do note that you have to complete this process before the 4th.
- Boot up Overwatch on whichever platform you’re playing on.
- Select the Account Merge option on the main menu.
- Scan the QR code or visit Blizzard’s website to enter your account details for other platforms.
- Confirm your account details.
Once you’ve confirmed your account details in the game, you’re all set. All of your cosmetics and level progress will be merged if you’ve been playing on multiple platforms, and they’ll be carried over to Overwatch 2. While the game is doing away with player levels completely, your player levels on multiple platforms will be combined, and you can still view your levels and badge on your Career Profile in-game.
That’s all you need to know about how to merge your existing Overwatch account with Overwatch 2. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game, including our take on the FTUE, whether it has cross-play and progression, as well as our final preview.
- New Overwatch 2 Map Explained: Antarctic Peninsula Modes, Variations, Fishing & More
- All Upcoming Changes Announced For Overwatch 2 Season 3
- The Leaked Cupid Hanzo Skin Has Overwatch 2 Fans Counting Down Season 3’s Launch
- Who is Competing in Overwatch 2’s World Cup 2023? Answered
- Overwatch 2’s Feburary 24 Patch Notes & Hero Reworks Explained