How to Complete Graven Innocence Event in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact’s Graven Innocence event, explained!
Hoyoverse has rolled out the much-awaited Genshin Impact 3.0 update, bringing in a brand new event called Graven Innocence. During this event, travelers have to complete a range of quests and missions to obtain event-exclusive freebies.
Similar to the previous events, players can earn a bunch of free rewards, including Primogems, Hero’s Wit, Weapon Ascension Materials, and Mora. So without further delay, let’s jump straight into Genshin Impact Graven Innocence event details.
Genshin Impact Graven Innocence Event Schedule & Eligibility
The Graven Innocence event commenced with the launch of the Genshin Impact 3.0 update and will continue till the end of this version. Like other events, players must meet certain eligibility points before participating in this event:
- Adventure Rank 20 or above
- And complete “The Trail of the God of Wisdom” in Archon Quest Chapter III: Act I “Through Mists of Smoke and Forests Dark”
- Complete Archon Quest “The Trail of the God of Wisdom” to best enjoy the event.
- If you have not completed the Archon Quest “The Trail of the God of Wisdom” during the event, you can enter the event through “Quick Start” on the event page after completing the Archon Quest Prologue: Act I – “The Outlander Who Caught the Wind.”
How to Complete Graven Innocence Event
During the event, complete the quest “The Unappreciated Carving” to invite the character “Sprout of Rebirth” Collei (Dendro), and unlock the following events: Metamorphosis of Wood, Roaming the Jungle and Meticulous Craftsmanship.
Metamorphosis of Wood
Travelers can head to the showcase and use Carving Components to assemble an Aranara Woodcarving. Then, they can obtain “Whimsical Drafts” from Snapshots challenges. Give “Whimsical Drafts” and resources to the craftsperson at Acara Crafts, or exchange them at the Event Shop to obtain Carving Components.
Roaming the Jungle
Roaming the Jungle consists of Snapshots, Behemoth Observation, Grove Dash, Braving the Elements, and other gameplay. Complete this challenge to get “Whimsical Drafts and “Creative Notes.” Travelers can also exchange these two items in the event shop’s section for rewards. Here are the gameplay details of this stage:
- Snapshots: Complete the storyline quest to get the gadget “Exquisite Kamera.” While exploring Sumeru, you can use it to record all sorts of new and fascinating living beings and take photos of designated targets.
- Behemoth Observation: In this gameplay, Traveler must defeat the Electro Regisvine and Jadeplume Terrorshroom in the wild. Complete the corresponding challenges to earn rewards.
- Grove Dash: In the Grove Dash challenge, Travelers will need to follow the designated route and collect “Adventure Coins” within the specified time.
- Braving the Elements: In “Braving the Elements,” Travelers need to go to the designated location for the challenge. During the challenge, when characters on the field trigger Quicken, Aggravate, pread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, Burgeon, or Burning reaction, this will unleash a shockwave at the point where the reaction takes place, dealing True DMG. This effect can be triggered once every 2s.
Complete the storyline quest “Meticulous Craftsmanship” to pass through this stage. It is the latest world quest that will be made available during the Graven Innocence event. Travelers can invite Collei to their team after completing this quest.
Graven Innocence Event Rewards
Travelers can earn a ton of in-game currencies like Primogems, Mora, Enhancement materials, and Hero’s Wit by participating in the Graven Innocence event. Therefore, make sure to grab them before the event concludes.
That’s everything you need to know about Genshin Impact Graven Innocence update. Before leaving, don’t forget to check out some of our other Genshin Impact-related content here at Twinfinite, like Who Are the Voice Actors of Tighnari, Genshin Impact: Valberry Locations, and more.
- Dehya May Finally Be Getting Her Much-Needed Rework in Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact’s Kokomi Has an Easter Egg Tying Her to God of War
- Best Crystal Combinations in Genshin Impact’s Vibro-Crystal Verification Event
- How to Get Calamity Queller in Genshin Impact
- Can You Use Mods in Genshin Impact? Answered