Wondering how much money you’ve spent in Valorant? Although the game is entirely free-to-play, it offers plenty of purchase options for players looking to nab some unique weapon skins or speed up the process of unlocking a new character. If you’re looking to see how much you’ve spent in Valorant, Twinfinite has you covered below.
Checking Your Purchase History in Valorant
The simplest way to see your purchase history in Valorant is to use this official support page for doing so. After visiting the link, simply follow these steps to see how much you’ve spent in Valorant:
- Click the red “Log In” button.
- Log in with your Riot Games account information. This will redirect you back to the support page.
- Click the red “Get My Purchase History” button.
After a brief wait, the page will display every transaction you’ve made on that particular Riot Games account in Valorant, including the amount, the payment method, and the date/time the transaction took place. Above the list in bold is the total amount you’ve spent on Valorant with all of the transactions added together.
Can You See How Much You’ve Spent In Valorant Itself?
As of right now, there is unfortunately no in-game equivalent for checking purchase history, meaning the above support page is the only option for seeing your Valorant purchases in a tidy list.
And that’s everything you need to know about checking your Valorant purchase history. For more of the latest information on Valorant, feel free to read through Twinfinite’s hands-on preview of its latest map, Pearl. If you’re looking to up your game, be sure to take a look at our list of pro player crosshair codes organized by team.
- Parla Esports’ Insane G-Loot Valorant Tournament Run Reminded Us What Sucks About Franchising
- Valorant Console Launch: What We Know So Far About PlayStation & Xbox Release
- Valorant Game Changers Champions Has Become the Most Viewed Female Esports Tournament Ever
- Valorant ‘Give Back’ Bundle Includes Fan-Favorite Vandal & Operator Skins
- New Valorant Weapon Skin Bundle ‘Abyssal’ Has a Fishy Theme Neptune Enjoyers Will Appreciate