As one of the main characters of Three Houses, Sothis is also available in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes as a recruitable character. However, the path to unlocking her is a long one and will take a bit of time. Here’s everything you need to know.
Unlocking Sothis in Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes
In order to recruit Sothis as a playable character, all you need to do is beat the main story in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. Regardless of which ending you get, once the credits have rolled, you can load up your final save file and recruit her.
With your final save file loaded, head to your personal quarters back at camp and interact with the journal on the desk. Choose the option that says Spend Renown, then select Units. From here, you’ll be able to unlock Sothis for 60 Renown points.
If you haven’t been wasting your Renown points on the stat-boosting items, you should have more than enough to recruit her at this point.
Sothis Starting Class
Sothis’s starting class is the magic-wielding Gremory, and she comes equipped with a Silver Tome, along with Excalibur and Ragnarok as her combat skills. She also has a few unique abilities, as listed below:
- Divine Caprice: Every 300 hits, create a magic sigil imbued with an element that will attack automatically. Max 3 sigils.
- Sacrosanct: Temporarily nullifies all attack damage for a short amount of time after performing a Perfect Guard, Perfect Dodge, or air recovery.
- Hand of Time: When ordered to guard: reduces damage received from enemies by 30%.
Just like other characters in the game, Sothis can also take on other classes, but she’s definitely best suited for the Gremory.
That’s all you need to know about how to recruit Sothis in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Class Tier List
- What’s the Download & Install Size of Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes? Answered
- Should You Choose Male or Female Byleth in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes? Answered
- Should You Choose Classic or Casual Mode in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes?
- How to Get Money Fast in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes