How to Make Allays Dance in Minecraft
Dance, puppet, dance!
Curious as to how to make Allays dance in Minecraft? Well, you’re in the right place. Yes, in this guide, we’ll clue you in on how to make your cute lil’ blue spirit get down and boogie. So, without further ado, let’s dive into it, shall we?
How to Make Minecraft Allays Dance
Following the latest patch, it appears that Mojang has fixed the issues relating to Allays dancing. Now, Allays will dance next to a jukebox when a music disc is playing. All you’ll need is a jukebox and some music discs and you’ll be able to bop it up with your loveable winged companions and get your disco on.
Per Mojang’s latest patch notes:
- When an Allay hears a Jukebox playing, it will do a dance animation
- If the Jukebox stops playing, or if the Allay gets too far away from the Jukebox, it will stop dancing
This latest bug fix may explain why we had issues getting our Allays to dance as when we tried to use a jukebox, the Allays largely ignored the sound and went about their business as usual.
So, there you have it. We hope this helped clue you in on how to make Allays dance in Minecraft. If we hear any more info, we’ll be sure to update this guide. As always, for more, feel free to peruse the relevant links down below.
- Minecraft 1.20 Update Has Been Named; Includes Archeology Features & Ancient Storytelling
- Best Minecraft Cake Ideas
- Top 10 Best Minecraft Mods
- Minecraft’s Upcoming Version 1.20 Will Blossom a New Biome
- Top 12 Best Seeds in Minecraft 1.19.60 (February 2023)