Paramount+’s Halo television show is now in full swing, already featuring plenty of action between The Master Chief and the alien Covenant race. While the combat is thrilling and intense, something seems like it is missing.
After you watch the edited clip of lore accurate weapon sounds below, you’ll know exactly what that missing element is.
Originally created by Youtuber Eliteious, the video above was cut together by Youtuber Visioncy, and shows just how natural the Assault Rifle, Plasma Pistol, Chaingun Turret, and Magnum video game effects sound when overlayed with the television show.
What do you think of the sounds? Should they have been used from the get-go? What are your opinions on the show in general thus far? Be sure to let us know in the comment section below.
And don’t forget to check out the rest of Eliteious’ channel, which features plenty of great Halo content from the tv series and video game franchise alike.
The Halo television series is also available now on Paramount+ and currently has two episodes out. For more information, be sure to check out all of the related features, news, and quizzes we’ve got for the series down below.
- Game Pass Subscribers Get New Perks For Halo Infinite Season 2
- Playable Elites Won’t be Coming to Halo Infinite Multiplayer Any Time Soon
- Halo Infinite Provides a Sneak Peek of Season 2 Game Modes
- Microsoft Rewarding PC Game Pass Free Trial to Players of Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5 & Age of Empires IV
- Halo Infinite Previews New Season 2 Maps With New Video