The new Week 6 season challenges for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 have dropped, and among them is a challenge to get air time in a tank. As the season has gone on, tanks have changed spawns and moved around. We’re here to help you find all current tank locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
All Tank Locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2
As you can see, there are eight potential tank spawn locations on the map. These aren’t guaranteed spawns; the one on the east side of Command Cavern is occasionally missing. With the current fighting at Rocky Reels, it is also possible that the tank won’t spawn, but will return next week.
The tank at Tilted Towers is usually occupied by IO forces. They will eventually exit the tank, but they’re persistent and annoyingly accurate if you aggro them while they are driving it.
All Tank Controls
There aren’t many controls you need to be aware of when driving the tank but we will list them out for you:
- R2/Left Click – Fire Cannon
- L2/Right Click – Thermal Targeting
- Circle/B/L-Shift (PC) – Boost (Hold for continuous boost)
- Down D-Pad/B (PC) – Honk
- R3/L-Ctrl – Switch Seat
- Square (Hold) /X (Hold) /E (Hold) – Exit
Tank Weapon Damage
The main cannon has a bit of variation when it comes to the damage dealt depending on the distance an enemy is from the shell impact.
You will do 35 damage to an opponent when they are at the furthest possible distance from the shell impact, 70 for somewhat close, and 120 for a direct hit. A hit on a vehicle, however, will do 570. The mounted machine gun on the back will do a consistent 35 to opponents.
All Fortnite Tank Challenges
As the tank was a new addition with Chapter 3 Season 2, many of the quests, whether seasonal or Resistance, have included it.
Week 2 – Travel 300 Meters in a Tank
Week 6 – Hit an Opponent’s Tank with a Pistol, While Crouched
Week 6 – Get Air Time in a Tank
Challenge 3 – Destroy Structures with a Tank in Zero Build
There you have it, that’s everything you need to know when it comes to all current tank locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
- Everything Is Going to Hell Because of the Fortnite Fracture Event, & It’s Going to be a Blast
- Fortnite Football Club Outfits Coming to the Item Shop This Week
- Here’s When Fortnite’s Fracture Finale Event Is Taking Place
- Fortnite X Rocket League Crossover Event Now Live With Free Rewards
- Fortnite Teases Another Rocket League Crossover With Mysterious Clip