If you’ve been playing Metroid Dread, you may have been running around the planet of ZDR wondering where to go next. After you acquire a new item or ability, more paths open up for you, and it can become overwhelming. One of these points in the game is after you get the Grapple Beam. If you’re feeling lost, we’ve got you covered. Here’s where to go after getting the Grapple Beam in Metroid Dread.
Where to Go After Getting the Grapple Beam
After you’ve acquired the Grapple Beam in Artaria, your next destination is a new location called Ferenia.
- Exit the room where you got this item by pulling the block out and then opening the door using your new Grapple Beam.
- Then, use the Grapple Beam to swing across to the door directly on the opposite side.
- Make your way up this next room by using the Grapple Beam to reach the magnetic walls. Skip the first door and keep going up to the highest door in the room.
- Take the elevator in this next room to Dairon. Remove the grapple block and take the morph ball transport to the highest point in the next room. Enter the EMMI Zone found here on the left.
- You’ll probably want to defeat some of the enemies here to make your life easier. Once it’s safe, use the flat platform to break the Speed Booster blocks directly above where you entered this zone to leave.
This will put you on the right track to enter Ferenia; just keep following this room upwards until you reach the elevator to the new area. Make sure you have plenty of health and missiles going into this part of the game.
- Nintendo, Please Make This Fan-Made Metroid Dread Manual a Reality
- Metroid Dread’s First Patch is Available to Download Now; Fixes Game-Breaking Bug
- Metroid Dread Review – E.M.M.I. Last Words, Samus?
- New Metroid Dread Trailer Shows off Tons of Environments & Enemies
- New Metroid Dread Trailer Challenges Players to “Find Your Power”