Games Like Riders Republic
Let’s get the most obvious entry out of the way first. The game that’s definitely most like Riders Republic on this list has to be the previous game by the same developers, Steep. If what you liked most about Riders Republic was the winter sports, and you want a game that focuses entirely on that aspect, Steep is a great choice.
You have a lot of the same features such as exploring, making videos, doing tricks, racing, and more, but it’s entirely focused on skiing and snowboarding instead. So, it takes place solely in a large open-world wintery environment.
Steep definitely nails the feeling of being high up on a mountain; while nothing completely matches the real-world experience of being on a mountain with your skis/snowboard and taking in that tranquility, Steep comes closer than any other game.
- Riders Republic Community Update Addresses First Week Feedback
- Riders Republic Review – Obnoxious Potential
- Riders Republic’s Xbox Achievements Will Keep Me Up at Night
- Free Four Hour Riders Republic Trial Goes Live Tomorrow For a Week; Progress Will Carry Over to Paid Version
- Riders Republic’s Beta is Live Now Through Aug. 28; New Trailer Shows Off Massive 50-Player Races & Rocket Wingsuiting