Riders Republic, like many other modern games in this day and age, offers a wealth of ways to customize your rider and make them look like yourself, or whomever, or whatever you want them to be. In this guide, we’ll go over how to change your character appearance in Riders Republic so you can make use of all the various clothes, outfits, and cosmetics that you’ll be earning over the course of your time in-game.
How to Change Character Clothes Appearance & Outfits in Riders Republic
A lot of the appeal/charm and, frankly, non-riding/exploring gameplay in Riders Republic centers around customizing your character and having them appear the way you want. You can select different outfits and clothing options to get your character looking perfect.
To change your character’s appearance, press the Options button on PlayStation or Menu if you’re on Xbox and then select the Customize tab using the R1/RB button. From there, select Avatar and you can then go through the character creator all over again as you did at the beginning of the game. If you want to change your clothing, select the Outfits option. This then gives you the ability to change all of the parts of your clothing for every event time, and also exploration.
That’s everything you need to know on how to change clothes and character appearance and outfits in Riders Republic. For more content, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out more of our coverage on the game below, or check out our extensive wiki guide for more tips and tricks.
- Riders Republic Community Update Addresses First Week Feedback
- Riders Republic Review – Obnoxious Potential
- Riders Republic’s Xbox Achievements Will Keep Me Up at Night
- Free Four Hour Riders Republic Trial Goes Live Tomorrow For a Week; Progress Will Carry Over to Paid Version
- Riders Republic’s Beta is Live Now Through Aug. 28; New Trailer Shows Off Massive 50-Player Races & Rocket Wingsuiting