With the arrival of the Fortnite week 14 challenges, players will need to ‘Collect Foraged Items at Corny Complex.’ In order to complete this epic quest, you’ll need to collect four foraged items. But what are foraged items and where can they be found around the semi-abducted named location? In this guide, we’ll talk you through everything you need to know, so you can earn that XP and get more Battle Stars before the season ends this weekend.
Collecting Foraged Items at Corny Complex – Fortnite Week 14 Challenge
The best place to go for foraged items at Corny Complex is from the field in its northwest corner, marked on the map below.
Here, you’ll find a bunch of cabbages planted in the field, and all you need to do to complete this challenge is ‘gather’ four of them.
It’s important that you select the ‘Gather’ option and not ‘Consume’ in order to complete this challenge. Picking the ‘consume’ option will not count towards the challenge from our understanding, but if this happens to change once the challenges go live, we’ll update this post and let you know.
It’s worth pointing out that if other players get there before you and gather the cabbages, they won’t be there for you, so we’d advise heading straight here from the Battle Bus at the beginning of a match. Once you’ve done this you’ll complete the challenge and earn 30,000 XP for doing so.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards