Destroy All Humans 2! Reprobed
The beloved THQ action game from the late 2000s, Destroy All Humans 2! will be receiving a remake rebuilt in Unreal Engine 4, and today during the THQ 10th Anniversary stream, we got a bit of a taste of what to expect.
The remaster is being developed by Black Forest Games, the team that handled the revival of the first game in the series, and will launch on Xbox Series S | X, PS5, and Switch. No official release date is confirmed.
Aside from just being a prettier version of the now over 10-year-old game, Destroy All Humans 2! Reprobed will also include small new features such as the ability to give Crypto’s saucer a paint job and some new skins from the first game.
- Expeditions: Rome Announced by THQ Nordic for PC with First Trailers & Details
- An Earthquake Has Delayed This Week’s Attack on Titan Simulcast
- THQ Nordic Opens New Studio Alkimia Interactive to Work on Gothic Remake
- THQ Nordic Parent Company Acquires VR Studio Vertigo Games
- THQ Nordic Owner Acquires Several Studios, Including Metro Dev 4A Games