Diablo 2: Resurrected has finally risen, letting players relive the glory days of Diablo 2 on PC or modern consoles with plenty of great upgrades. No matter how many things change about the game, though, there are still lots of fun things that have stayed the same. That includes the hidden level known as the Moo Moo Farm. Here is everything you need to know about how to make the Cow Level in Diablo 2.
How to Make the Cow Level in Diablo 2
In order to make the Cow Level in Diablo 2, you’ll need to combine Wirt’s Leg With a Scroll of Town Portal in the Horadric Cube.
To find Wirt’s Leg, search Wirt’s body in Tristam during the quest “The Search for Cain.” Keep in mind that the body will sometimes spawn randomly in the area, so you may need to do a bit of searching. For the Horadric Cube, you’ll need to be on the Act 2 quest known as “The Horadic Staff” in order to get it.
Once you’ve got both, combine them and a portal will appear that takes you to the Secret Cow Level. Here, you can fight and kill the hellish bovine army for some extra loot.
Keep in mind that while this level may have been known as the best place to farm EXP and items in the past, its existence in Diablo 2: Resurrected is more of just a novelty now. It is also worth noting you can only go here once of your own making if you kill the Cow King, and that you’ll need someone else who hasn’t kill the Cow King to make it for you if you ever do want to go back. So be careful about fully clearing out the zone.
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Make the Cow Level in Diablo 2:
- Get Wirt’s Leg in Tristam during the quest “The Search for Cain” by searching Wirt’s body.
- Get the Horadic Cube during the Act 2 quest “The Horadic Staff.”
- Once you’ve got both, combine them and a portal will appear that takes you to the Secret Cow Level.
That is everything you need to know about how to make the Cow Level in Diablo 2. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to check out all of the other tips, tricks, and breakdowns related to the game by searching Twinfinite.
There should also be some related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other Lost Judgment-based news. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- Diablo 2: Resurrected Review – For the Faithful
- Simu Liu Stars in a New Live-Action Trailer for Diablo 2: Resurrected
- Diablo 2: Resurrected Shows Its Demons in Cinematic Trailer
- Diablo 2: Resurrected’s Necromancer Trailer Shows Off Classic Pet Gameplay
- The Shapeshifting Druid is Next Up For its Diablo 2: Resurrected Class Trailer