The Fortnite week 10 challenges will go live on Wednesday, August 11 at 10am ET/ 7am PT/ 3pm BST. If you’re looking to level up your Battle Pass in the final few weeks before the season ends, you’re in the right place, as this guide contains the complete list of all Epic and Legendary quests that comprise the week 10 challenges. So, without further ado, let’s dive right on in.
As is always the case, thanks to Twitter’s iFireMonkey for sharing the challenges ahead of their official release.
All Fortnite Week 10 Challenges
- Use the Grab-itron or Saucer’s Tractor Beam to Deliver a Tractor to Hayseed’s Farm – 30,000 XP
- Travel in an Inflate-A-Bull (200) – 30,000 XP
- Visit The Guardian Towers (3) – 30,000 XP
- Catch a Gun While Fishing (1) – 30,000 XP
- Outlast Opponents (200) – 30,000 XP
- Eliminations at Close Range (1) – 30,000 XP
- Damage Doctor Slone (50) – 30,000 XP
- Get Slone’s Orders from a Payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Damage an Opponent in the Slurpy Swamp Abduction Site (1) – 45,000 XP
- Collect a Grab-itron (1) – 30,000 XP
- Place Video Cameras at Different Landing Ship Locations (3) – 30,000 XP
- Visit an Abductor (1) – 30,000 XP
- Visit Slurp Factory inside the Mothership (1) – 30,000 XP
The Fortnite week 10 challenges are actually pretty straightforward for the most part. A large number of the Epic Quests focus on you doing simple tasks around the island, such as visiting the Guardian Towers (the spires from last season), catching a gun while fishing, and damaging Doctor Slone in her underground base beneath Corny Complex.
The Legendary Quests do make things slightly trickier, but even then they’re not going to cause you problems for hours on end. The trickiest one will be placing video cameras at different landing ship locations, as you’ll need to know where these are, and then contend with other players trying to do the same. Visiting Slurp Factory inside the mothership could also be a tricky one for that same reason.
We’ll have individual quest guides for the Fortnite week 10 challenges that we’ll link to above, so be sure to check back soon for more detailed walkthroughs.
That’s everything you need to know on completing the Fortnite Week 10 Challenges. For more tips and handy guides for the current season’s challenges, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Season 8 Story & Battle Pass Trailers Reveal the Return of the Cubes & The Foundation
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Fortnite Now Has a Martin Luther King Interactive Experience
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Fortnite Crosses Over With Free Guy for New Quests and Rewards