Super Mario 3D World was a standout Nintendo Switch titled when it was released earlier this year, as it brought an updated flavor to the beloved version of the game that debuted on the Wii U back in 2013. Alongside touching up the original, the addition of Bower’s Fury to this beloved Mario game also helped propel it to critical acclaim.
The Bowser-focused expansion saw players fight a giant, mutated version of the well-known Mario villain, tasking them with working together with Bowser Jr in order to revert the even more evil form of King Koopa to his original size. To commemorate this epic addition to the series, Redditor Willo150 posted the following images of their clay sculpture of Fury Bowser from Super Mario 3D World on the NintendoSwitch subreddit.
In the comment section of the post, the Redditor stated that they used Faber Castell branded clay to create this Mario’s Fury Bowser replica. They also encouraged anyone who wants to try creating one for themselves to give it a shot, and to not be discouraged if something ends up being ugly, as you’ll get better at it with time.
If you’re still looking for some more Mario and Nintendo-oriented content, be sure to check out all of our related articles down below. That includes plenty of features, quizzes, and news for Zelda, Shin Megami Tensei V, and much more.
- The Mario Movie Casting Is Getting Meme’d Hard on Twitter
- Mario Golf: Super Rush Adds Koopa Troopa, Ninji, & Two New Courses
- Illumination Mario Film Coming December 2022; Stars Chris Pratt, Charlie Day, Jack Black & More
- More Mario Party Superstars Boards Confirmed Ahead of October Release
- 6 Mario Characters Who Deserve Their Mario Kart Debut