Regardless of what console you own, there is no denying that Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is one of the most impressive-looking games to come out in 2021. The characters, scenery, and overall performance make for one beautiful action-adventure game.
To celebrate how gorgeous Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart looks, one fan decided to try their hand at recreating aspects of it in the game creation system Dreams. As you can see in the video below, Youtuber Bad Robo did an excellent job at making Ratchet and Clank: Dreamsaround.
In a Twitter thread describing their Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Dreams creation, Bad Robo described the technical aspects for creating the game, which you can see below.
- Ratchet’s character has 39 gameplay thermo and 29 graphics.
- The level works in performance mode on PS5 and has occasional drops below 60fps.
- The entire level without Mega Penguin has 90 graphics and gameplay thermo.
- 70% of the vegetation is moving.
What did you think of this awesome creation? Have you found any other great Dreams examples recently that you’d like to share? Be sure to let us know in the comments below.
While you’re here, also be sure to check out all of the Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart content we have for you right down below. That includes plenty of features, guides, and news updates that you won’t want to miss.
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Gets New Stickers, 120Hz Mode & More
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Gets a New Photo Mode Trailer and Plenty of Amazing Screenshots
- 4K & HD Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Wallpapers You Need to Make Your Desktop Background
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Looks Spectacular in Final Trailer Ahead of Launch
- Every Way Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Uses the PS5’s Features