While Capcom might have changed the Resident Evil formula in recent years, you can still expect the series’ trademark puzzle-solving woven into the experience. Indeed, you’ll often find areas of the village and castle obstructed by various locked doors and pathways, sometimes requiring you to make use of special items, though often without much in the way of direction as to which ones. Here’s where to use Maroon Eye in Resident Evil Village if you’re unsure.
Where to Use Maroon Eye in Resident Evil Village
Maroon Eye is obtained by interacting with the stone statue holding the baby, which you’ll find after you’re caught by Dimitrescu and her daughters as part of one of the story’s set pieces. From there, you’ll then need to take it to the second level of the castle to the right of the Wine Room. Head in this direction, and eventually, you’ll come across a statue smeared with blood that is missing an eye.
By using the Maroon Eye, and you’ll gain access to a new portion of the castle that’s essential for continuing your progression through the main story.
You should also see some related content below that may prove useful. Otherwise, if you have a specific question that you can’t find answered anywhere on the site, then feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Capcom’s Financial Results Continue Breaking Records; Resident Evil Village Has Shipped Over 6.1 Million Units
- Capcom Announces Record Financial Results Again; Resident Evil Village Has Shipped 5.7 Million Units
- PlayStation Partner Grand Awards Honor Genshin Impact, Resident Evil Village, and eFootball PES 2021
- Resident Evil Village Giveaway: Win Awesome Collectibles to Celebrate Halloween [UPDATED]
- Resident Evil Village Officially Ships Over 5 Million Units Worldwide