Resident Evil Village isn’t all about shooting Lycans, vampires, and all the other creepy creatures that are baying for your blood. Ethan can also find a little time on his quest to save Rose to do a bit of cooking with the Duke, too. In this Resident Evil Village guide, we’ll be running you through where to find all of the cooking ingredients such as Poultry, Fish, Meat, Quality Meat, Juicy Game, Finest Fish, and Rare Game, as well as what to do with them all.
All six of the different Resident Evil Village cooking ingredients in the game can be taken over to The Duke and spent on some tasty meals. These meals provide Ethan with a permanent buff, such as increasing his health, reducing the damage taken when blocking, or increasing movement speed.
How to Get All Cooking Ingredients
- Fish – Found in shallow waters frequently throughout the game.
- Finest Fish – Kill the yellow fish in the pool by the boat dock when you head upstream in the boat. This is only possible to reach after lowering the drawbridge by the Ceremony Site.
- Quality Meat – Obtained by killing the albino pig next to the well near Luiza’s house in the village.
- Juicy Game – It can only be obtained from the Blue Bird found in the trees of the Village Graveyard, to the left of the Church. Shoot the bird down and pick up the Juicy Game when it falls to the floor.
- Meat – Can be found by killing pigs or goats marked by a Goat icon on your map. There are quite a lot of these in the village.
- Poultry – Obtained by killing regular chickens found wherever there’s a Chicken marker on your map.
All Resident Evil Village Recipes in The Duke’s Kitchen
|Herbed Fish||Health slightly increases||Fish x3, Poultry x2|
|Bird and Beast Pilaf||Damage taken when guarding decreases||Poultry x4, Meat x1|
|Three-Flavored Mititei||Increases health||Fish x4, Poultry x2|
|Tochitura de Pui||Health greatly increases.||Poultry x4, Meat x3, Juicy Game x1|
|Ciorba de Porc||Damage taken when guarding greatly decreases||Fish x1, Meat x5, Quality Meat x1|
|Sarmale de Peste||Movement speed increases||Fish x6, Finest Fish x1|
Our picks for the best recipes are either the Tochitura de Pui, which greatly increases health, or the Sarmale De Peste, which increases your movement speed. While the former allows you to tank a few extra hits and survive boss fights a little easier, the latter is great for avoiding combat altogether. Take that, slow Lycans!
- Resident Evil Village Is Getting DLC; Re:Verse Launches Next Month
- Resident Evil Village Has Shipped Over 4 Million Units Worldwide
- Resident Evil Village vs. Resident Evil 7: Which RE Game Is Better?
- 5 Things to Do After Beating Resident Evil Village
- 4 Coolest Series Easter Eggs in Resident Evil Village