Resident Evil Village has only been out for a week, but a talented community of modders are already tweaking the game in all sorts of novel and exciting ways. Here we’ll be taking a look at the best Resident Evil Village mods you can get so far.
Do note that before you start downloading any of the mods we’ve listed below, you’ll need to install and familiarize yourself with FluffyQuack‘s Fluffy Manager mod tool. There are instructions listed on its NexusMods page here, and it’s all fairly simple to get to grips with.
Alrighty, let’s dive in, shall we?
Weapon Replacement Mods
Best Resident Evil Village Mods
There are all sorts of cool weapon replacements mods available so far. Rather than featuring one in particular, we thought it best to compile all the best ones here on a single page. Some of these add weapons from previous Resident Evil games, while others offer some cool military-grade firearms that FPS fans are likely to be familiar with.
Most of these do more than simply replace the skin, meaning you can have some serious fun obliterating Lycans and other monsters with even more powerful firearms than the game offers as standard.
- Resident Evil 4 History Lesson, New Ganado Details Given During Capcom Showcase
- Resident Evil 2, 3, & 7 Biohazard PS5 & Xbox Series X|S Versions & PC Update Release Today
- Resident Evil: Village Gold Edition Adds Third Person Mode, New Mercenaries, & New Rose Story DLC
- Netflix’s Resident Evil Trailer Still Proves Umbrella Can’t Be Trusted
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Is Coming March 2023; RE: Village Also Coming to PSVR2 June 2022