It is hard to believe that it has been five years since Naughty Dog released the final chapter in Nathan Drake’s saga, Uncharted 4. The game is filled with so many intense, heartfelt, and beautiful moments that we still think about even today.
To celebrate that anniversary, we’ve compiled a list of the five most insane moments that happen in Uncharted 4. Be sure to let us know what you think of this list, as well as leave comments on your own favorite moments down below.
Obvious spoilers ahead, don’t proceed if you haven’t played Uncharted 4 yet and plan to at some point.
The Opening Boat Chase
Uncharted 4 wastes little time getting into the thick of the action, as it opens on a shot of Nate navigating a boat through a deadly storm. The waves are massive and the rain is thick, creating an imposing and terrifying atmosphere, as players have no idea what is going on or even where they are going.
To make matters worse, an army’s worth of enemies starts attacking the boat, peppering it with bullets and ramming it in order to try and sink it. While Nate eventually gets some offense in, ramming some of the other smaller boats, the scene ends with him and Sam getting knocked into the water as the screen cuts to black.
Being thrust into this action without any knowledge of what is going on make for one heck of a fun start to the game.
- Crash Bandicoot 4 Video Displays Charming Homage to Naughty Dog’s Uncharted 4
- PlayStation Plus Games for April Officially Confirmed: Uncharted 4 and Dirt Rally 2.0
- April PS Plus Games Leaked; Uncharted 4 & Dirt Rally 2.0 Free Next Month
- Uncharted 4 vs Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Which Is the Best Action-Adventure Game?
- Discounts on Uncharted 4, Overwatch and Much More in the PSN Flash Sale