Nier Replicant has finally arrived, allowing players to experience a reworked version of the original title that inspired the 2017 smash-hit, Nier: Automata. The first location players will get to explore outside of Nier’s village is the Lost Shrine, which he visits in search of Yonah who has gone missing. To help you find your way around this massive structure, you’ll want to get yourself the Lost Shrine map in Nier Replicant.
Where to Find the Lost Shrine Map in Nier Replicant
The map for the Lost Shrine can be found in a box on the spiral staircase right near the entrance to the shrine itself.
When you’ve found the box, simply destroy it with a quick physical attack and you’ll be able to pick up the Lost Shrine map.
You’ll now be able to explore this locale far easier than guessing your way around it, as it can be a little overwhelming at first.
Another quick tip for you is that the only Mailbox in the Lost Shrine is found just before leading to its boss fight. As such, you’ll only be able to save your progress at this point, so be wary as you make your way through the shrine.
- 4 Reasons Automata Fans Shouldn’t Sleep on NieR Replicant
- NieR Replicant Players Notice an Interesting Text Language Detail
- The Hardest NieR Replicant/Gestalt Quiz You’ll Ever Take
- 10 4K & HD Nier Replicant Wallpapers Perfect For Your Next Desktop Background
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… Review – Soul Meets Body