As you’re making your way through the Forest of Myth, you’ll come across a woman near the entrance who asks you to find a ‘magical stone’ used in fortune telling. This begins the ‘The Magical Stone’ quest in Nier Replicant. After heading to the library and speaking to Popola, you’ll be tasked with tracking down the Eye of Power in Nier Replicant, but where do you find it? Here’s what you need to know.
How to Get the Eye of Power in Nier Replicant’s The Magical Stone Quest
The Eye of Power can be found on the roof of the Lost Shrine. However, you’ll need to use some blocks up here to get to the very top. We’ve outlined these steps below:
Getting the Eye of Power in Nier Replicant’s The Magical Stone Quest
- Go to the Roof of the Lost Shrine
- Find the Blue Block and push it to the far right of the area.
- Climb on top of the block and use it to scale the wall on the right.
- Make your way up to the upper area, and climb on top of the brown block to reach the top.
After reaching the very top of the Lost Shrine, you’ll then need to defeat the Big Shade here. After defeating it, the shade will drop the Eye of Power, which can then be returned to the woman at the entrance of the Forest of Myth.
You’ll be awarded 10,000 Gold for your troubles, which can be spent upgrading your weapons or purchasing other handy items for your adventure.
For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, or see more coverage on the game below.
- 4 Reasons Automata Fans Shouldn’t Sleep on NieR Replicant
- NieR Replicant Players Notice an Interesting Text Language Detail
- The Hardest NieR Replicant/Gestalt Quiz You’ll Ever Take
- 10 4K & HD Nier Replicant Wallpapers Perfect For Your Next Desktop Background
- NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… Review – Soul Meets Body