Another new season of Fortnite content is upon us, and this time we’re being plunged into the aftermath of a post-apocalyptic event. It’s time for Agent Jones and the rest of the Foundation to take on the wilderness of this new biome, which brings with it some major new changes and a stack of new content. Here’s everything new in Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 6.
Changes to the Map
Everything New in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
Chapter 6 has made some major changes to Fortnite’s map, though only at its very center — the Zero Point of the mysterious pulse which has radiated in different directions, turning them back in time to a primal era where modern technology cannot function.
There are four new points of interest: The Spire, Primal Pond, Colossal Crops and Boney Burbs. Some familiar locations, such as Weeping Woods, have also been tweaked to fit within the new aesthetic. Basically, any location on the map which falls within the new biome has been altered.
As with previous seasons, you’ll need to go and re-discover these new locations before they appear on your map. Just head to the new biome and explore.
- Fortnite 17.21 Update Adds Event Countdown Timer & Plasma Cannon Mythic Weapon
- Fortnite Adds Striking Red Ferrari 296 GTB as Driveable Vehicle
- Fortnite Adds NBA Star LeBron James as Part of Icon Series
- Fortnite Player Creates Insane Cyberpunk Cityscape in Creative Mode
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Adds UFOs, Superman, and Rick Sanchez