The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 15 challenges go live this week. It’ll be the final set of challenges coming in the season before we get to check out the single-player event and kickstart Season 6 next week. In this guide, we’ll run you through how to complete the Fortnite week 15 challenges.
The Fortnite week 15 challenges go live at 9:00 am ET on March 11, 2021. These will be live until March 16, 2021 when Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 begins.
Shoutout to popular Fortnite leaker iFireMonkey for sharing the challenges ahead of their official release.
Fortnite Week 15 Challenges (March 11, 2021)
- Duel Characters (5) – 55,000 XP
- Duel Characters (10, 15, 20, 25) – 22,000 XP Each
- Distance Traveled Through Sand (500) – 40,000 XP
- Spend 5 Seconds Within 20 Meters of Enemies While Sand Tunneling – 40,000 XP
- Spend Bars (500) – 40,000 XP
- Purchase Item from a Character (1) – 40,000 XP
- Upgrade a Weapon (1) – 40,000 XP
- Get Intel from a Character (1) – 40,000 XP
- Hire a Character (1) – 40,000 XP
This week’s challenges are largely focused around visiting the NPC characters around the map.
You’ll need to buy an item from them, get intel on another player’s in-game location, hire a character for hire, and spend 500 Bars across all characters. Doing those four challenges will net you a huge 160,000 XP, and can all largely be done in the space of a minute.
The others require you fool around by tunneling through sand near enemies and to rack up 500 meters sand tunneling in general.
Outside of that, there’s not a whole lot else to say about the challenges. No location or collectible-based guides this time around.
That’s everything you need to know on how to complete the Fortnite week 15 challenges. For more on the game, check out our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook
- What’s New in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6? Everything You Need to Know
- Fortnite Joy-Cons Coming for Nintendo Switch in June
- Fortnite’s Zero Point Is Now Pulsing & Glowing Purple