Flower Dancing Mod
Best New Stardew Valley Mods February 2021
Kicking off our list of the best Stardew Valley mods of February 2021, we have a mod that tweaks some of the aspects of the iconic Flower Dance scene in the game.
The Flower Dance is a festival that takes place every Spring in the game where you can invite one of the bachelors or bachelorettes to dance with you in front of the whole town.
This mod makes it so you have the same attire on as the rest of the NPCs during the actual dance, as normally you wear your normal clothes and stick out like a sore thumb.
It also makes it so you dance the same animation alongside the NPCs as well.
This mod will make you feel more like a member of the community while at the Flower Dance festival, instead of a rando who showed up late in the wrong clothes.
- Stardew Valley Sales Have Exceeded 15 Million Since Launch
- Stardew Valley-Like Monster Harvest Gets Launch Trailer Teasing Farming, Battling & Exploration
- Stardew Valley Cup Is a Challenge Tournament With a $40,000 Prize Pool
- 5 Reasons Stardew Valley Fans Should Keep an Eye on Lightyear Frontier
- Stardew Valley Is Coming to Xbox Game Pass this Fall