Square Enix has announced that the Life Is Strange: Remastered Collection will release sometime later this fall following the release of the latest entry in the series, Life Is Strange: True Colors, this September.
Including both the original Life Is Strange and its prequel, Life Is Strange: Before the Storm, the Remastered Collection enhances the games with improved visuals and animations to make the games play better than ever.
To celebrate the upcoming release, we’ve decided to take a look back at 10 moments we can’t wait to replay over and over in the Life Is Strange: Remastered Collection.
First Instance of Rewinding Time (Life Is Strange – Episode 1)
Once you finish taking in all of the goings-on down the corridor to the toilet from Mr. Jefferson’s class, Life is Strange introduces you to its premiere gameplay mechanic of rewinding time.
It’s not like it throws a small, relatively insignificant event to show you the ropes either. Instead, you save a girl’s life… who turns out to be your best friend that you haven’t spoken to in a couple of months. Not only that, but it’s from the local psychopath.
At that point, we had no idea the significance of that very moment and the photo we took of the butterfly. It would all become very clear soon enough though.
- Life Is Strange Interview: Julia Stone Talks Composing True Colors Soundtrack & Emotive Themes in Music
- Think You Know Everything About the Life Is Strange Series? Take This Trivia Quiz to Find Out
- The Best Life Is Strange Games, All 4 Ranked
- 5 Life is Strange Characters That Deserve More Screen Time
- Which Life Is Strange Protagonist Are You? Take the Quiz to Find Out