There are a huge number of different resources you’ll need to collect as you adventure your way across Teyvat, from rare crystals to humble vegetables. So, whether you’re working through a daily quest that requires you to collect them or you simply want ingredients to make a recipe, here’s where to find Radishes in Genshin Impact.
Where to Find Radishes in Genshin Impact
Radishes are often rewards for opening common chests, and if you’re in the habit of sending out characters on expeditions then you can probably expect they’ll bring back some among other things, too.
However, it is, of course, possible to go and pluck them out of the wild yourself if you really need Radishes. As a general rule, anywhere that has a farm or vegetable garden typically has some Radishes.
One location that is my personal go-to is the vegetable garden at the Dawn Winery, which is pictured above. It’s just south of the actual winery building itself.
Other locations to find Radishes include investigating market stalls scattered across Teyvat. This is hardly a reliable source, but if you do happen to pass one then go and check it out and see whether you earn some as a reward.
Once you have your Radishes you can get busy cooking recipes such as Fried Radish Balls, and Radish Veggie Soup. The former buffs your party’s attack power, while the latter is useful for replenishing health.
You should also see some related content below you might find helpful. Otherwise, if you can’t find an answer to a question you have then feel free to reach out in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- Genshin Impact Version 1.4 Gameplay Revealed; Rosaria, New Events, & Much More (and Primogem Codes)
- Genshin Impact Update 1.4 Announced With New Trailer, Character, & Details
- Genshin Impact’s Diverse Cast of Characters Is its Best Feature
- Genshin Impact ‘Vishaps & Where to Find Them’ Event Guide: How to Start, Rewards & More
- Sensor Tower: Genshin Impact Revenue Over $870 Million, Now Third Highest-Earning Mobile Game