Earlier today, Nintendo shared a brand new trailer for the upcoming Switch game New Pokemon Snap. It’s the sequel to the entry on the Nintendo 64 in 1999, and the trailer shows some of the things we can look forward to.
The trailer is only a minute and a half long, but there are some details you might have missed. If you’re looking forward to the game, which releases on April 30, here are some things you might be interested in knowing about.
New Region and Characters
Spin-off Pokemon games tend to be set in brand new regions, and this one is no different. New Pokemon Snap takes place in a region called Lental, which has several unknown islands.
You’ll use a travel pod called the NEO-ONE to journey across the region, exploring these islands and uncovering hidden secrets.
You’ll be studying under Professor Mirror to research the Pokemon of Lental by snapping photos of them. In the game, you help him uncover a mysterious secret about why Pokemon have been glowing.
- Scarlet Nexus Gets Plenty of Screenshots & Videos Showing Characters, Powers, Locations, & More
- Scarlet Nexus Will Get a Demo Soon; Coming First on Xbox Series X|S & Xbox One
- Scarlet Nexus Gets Screenshots, Details, & Videos About Baki Mascot, Heroes, Powers, & Locations
- Scarlet Nexus Gets New Screenshots Showing Relationships, Gifts, & More
- Scarlet Nexus Gets Stylish Opening Cutscene Featuring Theme Song By The Oral Cigarettes