CD Projekt Red’s latest open-world RPG throws players into the lively and claustrophobic Night City and allows you to choose between three different paths and customize your character with tons of options. As you explore the big ol’ world, complete quests, and upgrade your skills, making sure your progress is saved is crucial, so you don’t have to restart any parts of the game. Here’s what you need to know about how to save your game in Cyberpunk 2077.
Saving in Cyberpunk 2077
Saving your game in Cyberpunk 2077 is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Just pop open that menu and you’ll see several options. You can save your game, load a save file, and check out all of the fancy settings.
You can save at pretty much any time you’re playing and the game will even auto-save for you at times as well. Considering that Cyberpunk 2077 contains a lot of different dialog options and choices, make sure to save often or create different save files in case you don’t like an option that you chose and want to go back.
You can just revert back to an older save and choose a different option or change something that you did in the game.
And that’s all you really need to know about how to save your game in Cyberpunk 2077.
If you’re on the lookout for even more tips and tricks, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Guide Wiki for the game right here. You can also search Twinfinite or scroll down below for even more related content.
And if you find yourself having any other questions, feel free to leave a comment down below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Have fun out there in Night City and make sure not to get yourself in too much trouble now.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Set to Return to Playstation Store June 21
- CD Projekt Discusses Continued Cyberpunk 2077 Development & Pre-Production of Unannounced Games
- CD Projekt Confirms Commitment to Improve Cyberpunk 2077 While Announcing Financial Results
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared