Along with V’s dope-ass samurai jacket, there’s been one vehicle that has been synonymous with CD Projekt Red’s latest RPG ever since the trailers and pre-launch marketing began ramping up. Here’s how to get the Quadra Turbo R in Cyberpunk 2077 if you’re wanting to complete the look.
How to Get the Quadra Turbo R in Cyberpunk 2077
The Quadra Turbo R can be acquired fairly early on in Cyberpunk 2077 if you know where to look, and if you have the skills to match. All it requires you to do is complete a side gig in Heywood called “Life’s Work,” and you won’t even have to spend any money.
First things first, the location, which you can see above (it’s the question mark we’ve circled, not our exact location).
This quest tasks you with entering a garage, uploading some software, and then taking the car you find there to a different garage.
The tricky part is dealing with the enemies there, who are all at a pretty high level. I completed this mission at level 20 and struggled, so if you’re lower than that make sure you’re packing some decent firepower. The best plan is to use Breach Protocol, then take the enemies out from a distance using a high powered sniper rifle or tech weapon.
Once you’ve taken the car to Jake’s garage, he’ll tell you he’s planning to skip town. The mission will then end, but to actually get the car you’ll have to wait 24 hours for a message from Jake. Use the time skip function from the main menu if you want to speed things up.
Jake will then message you and send you a new gig called “Sex on Wheels,” which simply tasks you with visiting a garage to pick up Quadra Turbo R.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2