Since its debut cinematic teaser back in 2012, Cyberpunk 2077 is finally a very real video game that you can now play on PC and consoles. It’s also a very big and very dense game with plenty of systems and mechanics to get used to. Here’s a quick list of beginner tips before you start diving into Cyberpunk 2077.
Push Through the Main Story Till You Beat the Prologue
The main story of Cyberpunk 2077 isn’t going to be quite as lengthy as The Witcher 3, and it’ll go by pretty fast if you just speed through the main missions. That being said, we’d definitely recommend powering through the main quests at least until you’ve cleared the prologue and see the title card.
The main reason for this being that the prologue limits you to a rather small section of Night City, and you won’t be able to explore the other sections of the bustling metropolis until you’ve cleared the prologue. Once you finish it, the entire city will be open to you, including all of its fixers, bars, and side jobs and gigs that you can take on for extra cash.
If you want to explore every nook and cranny of Night City as soon as possible, power through those early main missions.
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.22 Fixes Common Bugs & Improves Stability
- Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Expect Next-Gen Version to Influence Atmosphere About the Game; More Details Shared
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold 13.7 Million Copies in 2020; CD Projekt Announces Financial Results
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hotfix 1.21 Improves Stability & Fixes Progression-Blocking Bugs
- 10 Most Important Changes To Cyberpunk 2077 in Patch 1.2