With the holiday season upon us, Animal Crossing New Horizons is getting into the spirit of things as well with the celebration of Toy Day. The event runs for a full 24 hours from 5 a.m. on Dec. 24, and will end on Dec. 25. And of course, you can expect there to be a ton of new furniture items to collect along the way. Here’s how to get all Toy Day items in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Getting All Toy Day Items in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Assuming you’ve already updated your game, starting from Dec. 1, you’ll be able to start collecting all of the new Toy Day items available in the game. You can buy a different item each day from Nook’s Cranny, but it’s worth noting that all of the items have different colors as well. This means that if you’re planning on collecting every variation of each item, you’ll likely have to trade or visit other players’ islands.
In addition to that, Nook’s Cranny will only stock the seasonal items till the 25th, so make sure to check in each day to get your daily item.
We’ve listed all of the available items down below, along with the colors they’re available in:
- Dinosaur Toy (2,400 Bells): Gray, Brown, Green, Blue, Red
- Dollhouse (4,000 Bells): Red, Brown, Blue, Orange, Green, Pink, Purple
- Kids’ Tent (4,500 Bells): White, Pink, Black, Stripes, Floral, Blue, Brown, Colorful
- Mini Circuit (3,800 Bells): Red and White, Blue and Yellow, Black and Silver, Pink and Purple
- Pop-Up Book (2,000 Bells): Ocean Blue, Mesozoic World, Savannah, Flowers
- Puppy Plushie (2,400 Bells): Beige, Red, Lemon and White, Spotted, Black, Tricolored, Gray and White, Pink
- RC Helicopter (3,600 Bells): Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Pink, Light Blue, Purple
- Tin Robot (3,500 Bells): Silver, Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Pink, Black
- Set of Stockings (2,000 Bells): Colorful, Cute, Cool, Chic, Elegant, Natural
There are some items that can only be obtained on Toy Day itself, such as the sleigh and stockings, which you’ll get by participating in the event on talking to Jingle. But the bulk of the festive items can be gotten beforehand, so you can certainly start decorating your island early.
That’s all you need to know about how to get all Toy Day items in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons