An Extra Controller
Accessories To Buy With Your Xbox Series X
Whether you’ve got another person who regularly plays with you or not, having an extra controller for your Xbox Series X can be a lifesaver for those times when a friend quickly stops by, or your batteries run out… or you launch your other controller out the window in a fit of Call of Duty-fueled rage.
While all of your Xbox One controllers will work on the Series X, there are some refinements in the Series X’s controller, including that handy share button so you can capture screenshots and gameplay footage without having to faff around with semi opening the Xbox guide menu as you do on Xbox One.
If you’re planning on picking up a Play and Charge Kit and don’t tend to have others playing with you on your home console, the extra controller may be a little redundant, but it’s always nice to have a spare just in case!
- Demon Slayer for PS5, Xbox Series X, & More Gets Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots Revealing Sakonji Urokodaki
- Necromunda: Hired Gun for PS5, Xbox Series X, & More Gets Explosive Trailer Showing Grenade Launcher
- Chivalry II For PS5, Xbox Series X|S, & More Gets New Trailer Showing Map & More Medieval Butchery
- Hood: Outlaws & Legends For PS5, Xbox Series X, & More Reveals Hideout & Progression in New Trailer
- Asphalt Franchise Crosses One Billion Lifetime Downloads; Asphalt 9 Coming to Xbox