All Stardew Valley veterans know that looking up information and resources is key to creating a perfect farm. Instead of having 25 Internet tabs open while playing (like I tend to do), this guidebook is a great way to manage your farm.
You’ll never forget what each of the townspeople’s favorite gifts are or when the best time to harvest your corn is. The book has 264 pages filled with beautiful, hand-drawn pictures and includes checklists for completionists.
You can buy this official guidebook from from Fangamer here.
- Best New Stardew Valley Mods of October 2020
- Which Stardew Valley Character Is Your Soulmate? This Quiz Will Tell You!
- Stardew Valley 1.5 Update Will Add Splitscreen Co-Op
- 10 Best New Stardew Valley Mods of September 2020
- Is Stardew Valley Mobile Getting Multiplayer? Answered