All Stardew Valley veterans know that looking up information and resources is key to creating a perfect farm. Instead of having 25 Internet tabs open while playing (like I tend to do), this guidebook is a great way to manage your farm.
You’ll never forget what each of the townspeople’s favorite gifts are or when the best time to harvest your corn is. The book has 264 pages filled with beautiful, hand-drawn pictures and includes checklists for completionists.
You can buy this official guidebook from from Fangamer here.
- Stardew Valley Creator Thanks Fans for Sticking With the Game on 5 Year Anniversary
- Stardew Valley Just Got an Official Board Game, and You Can Buy It Right Now
- Stardew Valley Update 1.5 Is Out Now for Consoles
- Stardew Valley Update 1.5 for Consoles Submitted for Certification, Should Drop in the Next 2 Weeks
- Stardew Valley 1.5 Update Coming to Consoles Early Next Year