There a metric ton of different currencies and resources in Genshin Impact, and you’ll need to familiarize yourself with all of them throughout your adventure across Tevyat. Here we’ll be explaining how to get Fragile Resin in Genshin Impact, an item used to restore Original Resin by 60 points.
How to Get Fragile Resin in Genshin Impact
Fragile Resin is obtained as an Adventure Rank level-up reward when players hit certain milestones. These are as follows:
- x1 Fragile Resin: Ranks 12, 14, 16, 18, 20-24, 26, 28
- x2 Fragile Resin: Ranks 25, 27, 29-49
If you’re this far along in Genshin Impact then you’re probably already aware of how to raise your Adventure Rank quickly, but just in case, here’s a guide on exactly that.
For those who can’t wait for your next Adventure Rank milestone then you can always purchase the Wayfarer’s Supply Bundle, which is available once per week from the shop and costs 980 Genesis Crystals (the game’s premium currency).
Other than that, your only way to get this particular resource is to wait until your birthday! Yes, that’s right, Fragile Resin is a reward for consuming Cake for Traveler, which is Genshin Impact’s special freebie it gives to players on their birthdays.
Finally, there is a slight chance that Fragile Resin will be available as part of a limited-time reward. Most recently, it was part of Klee’s
You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful. Otherwise, and as always, if you can’t find an answer to a specific question you have then feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Check Out the Making of Genshin Impact’s Beautiful Dragonspine Region
- Genshin Impact Controller Support For iOS & Android Is Coming in Version 1.3
- Genshin Impact: How to Get Qingxin Flower & What They’re Used For
- Genshin Impact: How to Get Starsilver
- Genshin Impact Crimson Wish Explained: How to Unlock, What It Does, Reset Time