Demon’s Souls has just been released for the PS5 as a launch title, and it’s been completely remade from the ground up by Bluepoint Games. It features a total graphical overhaul, along with some gameplay enhancements and improvements to make the overall experience feel smoother. That said, most of the fundamental gameplay systems have remained intact. Here’s how to get colorless demon’s souls in Demon’s Souls.
Getting Colorless Demon’s Souls
Each time you kill a boss in the game, you get a special soul item that can be consumed to obtain a vast number of souls, or traded with an NPC for better weapon upgrades. However, colorless demon’s souls aren’t obtained so easily, and you’ll need to put in a bit of work if you want to get them.
First off, colorless souls are used to upgrade special weapons, as listed below:
- Adjudicator’s Shield
- Baby’s Nail
- Dark Silver Shield
- Dragon Bone Smasher
- Epee Rapier
- Geri’s Stiletto
- Hands of God
- Kris Blade
- Large Brushwood Shield
- Large Sword of Moonlight
- Penetrating Sword
- Phosphorescent Pole
- Rune Shield
- Rune Sword
- Tower Shield
- White Bow
It’s worth noting that there are a finite number of colorless souls you can get in a single playthrough, so you’ll have to play the game multiple times if you plan on fully upgrading all of the special weapons.
Colorless demon’s souls can be obtained through the following methods:
- By killing Primeval Demons.
- One can be found in the Gates of Boletaria near the black phantom Miralda. You need pure white or pure black world tendency to get the gate to open just to the left of the archstone.
- Two can be obtained from the crows at the Shrine of Storms. You’ll need to trade a Gold Mask or Talisman of God.
- Two can be obtained by completing assassination quests for Mephistopheles, but you need pure black character tendency. You’ll have to kill Biorr and Patches for the souls.
Primeval Demons are probably the most straightforward way of obtaining colorless demon’s souls. By shifting world tendency to pure black in each world, a white maggot-looking demon will spawn, and you can kill it to obtain one soul item.
That’s all you need to know about how to get colorless demon’s souls. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game.
- Sony Releases New Accolades Trailer for Demon’s Souls; Highlights Positive Critical Reception
- All 18 Demon’s Souls Bosses, Ranked From Worst to Best
- Demon’s Souls but With DK Bongos
- Demon’s Souls’ World Tendency System Is Obtuse But Effective
- A Demon’s Souls Trivia Quiz Only a True Expert Could Slay