One of the many different collectibles you can find on your adventure in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla are Ymir’s Tear Stones. As you find these, you may be wondering exactly what they’re used for. In this guide, we’ll show you how to get all 30 Ymir’s Tear Stones and what to do with them in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
How to Get Ymir’s Tear Stones in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
There are 30 Ymir’s Tear Stones that players will need to collect from all across Asgard.
The easiest way to track these down is by heading to each and every one of the gold orbs on your map, or ‘Wealth’ orbs. These highlight the locations of each Ymir Tear Stone you need to find.
When you reach the marker on your map, press R3 to use Odin Sight. You’re looking out for a gold glow somewhere in your surroundings. Head to this and claim the Ymir Tear Stone.
For a complete breakdown on all 30 Ymir’s Tear Stones locations in the game, you can check out the excellent video guide by YouTuber Trophygamers below.
What to Do With Ymir’s Tear Stones
If you’ve got one or two of these stones, then there isn’t anything you can really do with them for now.
Instead, you need to wait until you’ve collected all 30 of them from across Asgard, marked on your map with a gold ‘Wealth’ marker.
Once you’ve got all 30 of the Ymir’s Tear Stones, you need to head to an Offering Altar.
This can be found on the northern-most island of Asgard, on its east side, and is marked with two hands holding a bowl.
Interact with the statue to make the offering. Once this has been made you’ll complete the ‘Mystery’ of the Offering Altar in Asgard, and will earn 5 skill points for completing it.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Gets Epic Launch Trailer to Celebrate Release
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Shows Photo Mode in New Screenshots; Will Be Available at Launch
- Ubisoft Announces PS5 & Xbox Series X/S Details for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Watch Dogs Legion, & More
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Trailer & Art Introduce the Season Pass and Post-Launch Content
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Has Gone Gold Ahead of Next Month’s Release