Back when Assassin’s Creed Valhalla was only being previewed, you might have seen a lot of talk about a Viking Raider cat. This feline friend of Eivor’s can be found and added to your ship, just as long as you know how and where to find him. In this guide, we’ll run you through how to get the Viking Raider Cat in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
How to Get Viking Raider Cat
First off, you can’t just go to your dockyard at a settlement and choose to get the cat. Instead, Eivor must bump into it naturally on their adventures. Follow the steps below to start and complete the quest so you can nab the kitty for yourself.
How to Get Viking Raider Cat in AC: Valhalla
- Head to Northwic
This is a location in the England map. If you’re still in the Norway map, you’ll need to progress a little further.
- Look out for a white cat on the main roads, just before the two red posts leading to a hut.
The white cat could also move around and be found elsewhere. Look out for it anyway, it has a white speech bubble above it.
- Press Triangle or Y to interact with the cat, and then chase it when it runs away.
A small child will shout after the cat once you interact with it, causing it to run away. Chase after it round the corner until it stops.
- Speak to the child who chases after both of you, once Nali (the cat) has stopped.
The child will tell you that Nali hasn’t let anyone touch him as of late, but he really likes you. With that, you’ll add the Raider Cat to your longship in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
There you have how to get the Viking Raider cat in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Head on over to our wiki for more tips, tricks and guides.
- Ubisoft Shares Two-month Roadmap for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds New Game Mode and More
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Gets Epic Launch Trailer to Celebrate Release
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Shows Photo Mode in New Screenshots; Will Be Available at Launch
- Ubisoft Announces PS5 & Xbox Series X/S Details for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Watch Dogs Legion, & More