There are a number of new mechanics in Valhalla that we’ve not seen before in previous Assassin’s Creed games. That includes raiding, which involves Eivor and their longship crew fighting their way through towns and monasteries in search of loot to plunder. But one raid’s conclusion tasks players with breaking into a cathedral that seemingly has no entrance. Here’s how to get into Saint Albanes Cathederal in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
How to Get Into Saint Albanes Cathedral in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
Most raids in Valhalla are fairly straightforward. You simply charge into the town or holy place and slash your way through any oncoming enemies before heading into one of two or three buildings to find supplies.
But in the case of Saint Albanes, the final building is the cathedral itself, and there’s seemingly no entrance to get in. All the doors are barred, there’s no option to force your way in as per usual, and there’s no holes in the roof or walls to sneakily access.
So, what gives? Well, what you might not have noticed is that although most of the windows are barred, there are one or two which aren’t, and this is your hot ticket to enter the building.
To get inside, simply slash the window with a melee attack to break it. Then you get in and battle the last enemies before grabbing the final supply depot.
In hindsight, this is fairly obvious, but Valhalla never explains at any point that windows are actually breakable, which is why we found ourselves circling the building for 15 minutes trying to work out what on earth was going on! Hopefully, we’ve saved you the same bother…
- PS5 & PS4 Dominate Ubisoft Sales; Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Generates Second-Highest Profit Ever for Ubi
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s New Update Is Now Live On Consoles & PC
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris Review – Subverting Expectations
- New Trailer Released for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris
- A Future Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Could See Eivor Travel to Skye & Meet Kassandra