Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has a number of endings, and which one of these you get depends on the choices and decisions you make along the way. In this guide, we’re going to be explaining how you can get the good and bad endings in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, as well as explaining how other choices can impact minor details in each ending, too.
Here’s your spoiler warning. If you’d rather experience Assassin’s Creed Valhalla without knowing what’s to come, turn back now. We’ve warned ye!
As we mentioned above, a lot of the choices and decisions that you have to make as Eivor will change the way the game’s story pans out. Some of these are more significant than others and will change the ending cutscene you get entirely, while others simply determine whether certain characters will join you as a Viking Raider.
The choices that impact what ending you get all revolve around Sigurd and how he views Eivor as a leader. There are five of these significant choices, which will determine whether you get the good ending or bad ending in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
How to Get Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Good Ending
To get the good ending, you need to make the following choices throughout the game:
- Leave the Supplies at the start of the game with Styrbjorn. Do not take them to England.
- Do not begin a relationship with Randvi before she and Sigurd are separated.
- Do not punch Basim and Sigurd during the argument in Oxenefordscire.
- Let Dag have his axe in their final flight.
- Don’t contradict Sigurd in his judgement.
As long as you make three or more of these choices throughout the course of Valhalla’s story, you should get the good ending.
The good ending sees Sigurd stay in the England settlement with Eivor, and the two are bestest buds forever. It’s all rather touching.
If you make a few mistakes along the way and only make two of the correct decisions listed above, fear not. In Eivor and Sigurd’s final conversation, you’ll be able to make up for one of your bad decisions and convince Sigurd to stick around.
How to Get Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Bad Ending
To get the bad ending, you’ll need to make the opposite choices to those listed above. To clarify, you need to:
- Take the Supplies to England.
- Begin a relationship with Randvi before she and Sigurd have separated.
- Punch Basim and Sigurd during the argument.
- Don’t let Dag have his axe.
- Contradict Sigurd in his judgement.
If you make three of these decisions, then you’ll get the bad ending. This sees Sigurd return to Norway, leaving Eivor on their own at the English settlement. Big sad.
That’s everything you need to know on getting the good and bad endings in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. For more tips and tricks, head over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage below.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ostara Update Revealed; Wrath of the Druids Expansion Gets a Release Date
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds Transmog and More Cats
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s River Raid Update Showcased in New Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to Get River Raids, New Abilities & More In Tomorrow’s Big Update
- Ubisoft Promises More Post-Launch Content for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla; Teases Surprises for FY 2022