Developed and published by Ubisoft, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is the latest entry in the popular historical fiction open world series. Taking us back to the vikings era this time around, players will take control of Eivor as they explore England in search of new territory to claim and treasure to call their own. Here’s how to dodge enemy attacks in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Dodging Enemy Attacks in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, aside from just watching your HP bar, you’ll also need to be aware of how much stamina you have. In the bottom left corner of the screen, you’ll see a small blue stamina bar just below your HP, and that determines whether you’ll be able to dodge an attack successfully or not.
To dodge an attack, all you have to do is his the Square button on PS4, or X button if you’re on Xbox One. You can also tilt the left stick in any direction to control where Eivor dodges towards. However, whenever you do this, a small portion of stamina will be consumed. This means that you can’t just keep evading attacks the entire time.
If your stamina gets depleted, Eivor will move a little slower, and you’ll be an easy target for your enemies.
The good news is that it’s fairly easy to recharge your stamina. The stamina bar will slow regenerate over time, even in combat, but you can also recharge it quicker by landing light attacks on your enemies. Each time you hit an enemy with a light attack, you regain a small portion of stamina.
The key to good stamina management is to only dodge when necessary, and remembering to hit back so that you can quickly regain stamina and move around normally again.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Ostara Update Revealed; Wrath of the Druids Expansion Gets a Release Date
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update Adds Transmog and More Cats
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s River Raid Update Showcased in New Trailer
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla to Get River Raids, New Abilities & More In Tomorrow’s Big Update
- Ubisoft Promises More Post-Launch Content for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla; Teases Surprises for FY 2022