Animal Crossing New Horizons has just received a new update, just in time for October and the spooky Halloween season. With the new update, there are pumpkins to grow, candies to collect, and of course, new DIY Recipes to find and craft yourself. Here’s a list of all the pumpkin DIY Recipes available in Animal Crossing New Horizons, and how to get them.
All Pumpkin DIY Recipes List in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Before we properly get into how you can acquire the recipes, here’s a list of all the pumpkin DIY Recipes we’ve found in the game so far:
- Spooky Arch: 10 orange pumpkins, 10 hardwood, 3 clay
- Spooky Candy Set: 1 orange pumpkin, 3 candy
- Spooky Chair: 3 orange pumpkins, 3 softwood
- Spooky Fence: 3 orange pumpkins, 5 iron nuggets
- Spooky Lantern: 4 orange pumpkins
- Spooky Lantern Set: 4 orange pumpkins, 4 weeds
- Spooky Scarecrow: 3 orange pumpkins, 4 wood
- Spooky Standing Lamp: 3 orange pumpkins, 5 hardwood, 1 clay
- Spooky Table: 14 orange pumpkins, 10 softwood
- Spooky Tower: 7 orange pumpkins
- Spooky Garland: 1 orange pumpkin, 1 iron nugget, 1 clay
- Spooky Table Setting: 1 orange pumpkin, 1 iron nugget, 1 clay
- Spooky Carriage: 30 orange pumpkins, 20 hardwood, 20 wood, 20 softwood, 10 iron nuggets
- Spooky Wand: 1 Spooky Lantern, 3 star fragments
How to Get Halloween DIY Recipes
Most of these DIY Recipes can be obtained via the usual methods as listed below:
- From a message in a bottle
- From villagers crafting in their homes
- From balloon presents
In addition to that, the crafted furniture pieces themselves can also be bought from Nook’s Cranny. Every day in the month of October, you’ll be able to purchase one random piece of Halloween-themed furniture from the shop, but do be warned that there’s only one piece, and if someone else visits your island and buys it, you’ll miss out.
There are a few pumpkin DIY Recipes that can only be obtained from giving candy to villagers, and from Jack. The Spooky Garland and Table Setting recipes are obtained by giving candy to villagers on Halloween, while the Spooky Carriage and Wand are obtained from Jack himself on Halloween.
That’s all you need to know about how to get all pumpkin DIY Recipes in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get the Festivale Float
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Valentine’s Day Items
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get the Mr Resetti Model
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get All Festivale Reactions
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get the Maracas