‘Tis the season to be spooky, and Animal Crossing fans from all around the world have been working hard on creating the perfect Halloween home for their island in New Horizons. We’ve taken a look at some of the Animal Crossing Halloween designs and have compiled a list (in no particular order) of some spectacularly scary houses and islands for you to get inspired by. If these don’t give you some haunting Halloween ideas to bring into your own island, nothing will!
Here are just 10 terrific and terrifying Animal Crossing Halloween designs so far in 2020.
Foggy Pumpkin Patch
Best Animal Crossing Halloween House & Island Designs
The foggy setting suits this fan’s design perfectly. The pumpkin patch’s colors pop against the light green grass and black arch backdrop. We love the mushroom and pumpkin decor placement!
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing Fans Have Been Getting Creative With This New Way To Customize
- Here’s What Animal Crossing: New Horizons Needs For a Fun-Filled Second Year
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Is Getting Updates and New Features for Its One Year Anniversary
- 10 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villagers That Would Be Perfect Build-A-Bears