The next generation of consoles is upon us, and if you’re looking to make the jump with Microsoft’s lineup, the Xbox Series X is definitely one to look out for. The console is set to release on Nov. 10, and here’s everything you need to nkow about how and where to pre-order the Xbox Series X.
Pre-Order the Xbox Series X
At the time of writing, the Xbox Series X isn’t available for pre-order just yet. Microsoft has announced that pre-orders will start going live on Sept. 22, at 8 a.m. EST, 11 a.m. PST, 1 p.m. BST, and 9 p.m. JST. We’ve listed the available sites that you can pre-order the console from, according to which region you’re located in.
At the moment, Microsoft and Amazon have placeholder sites up, but you’ll also be able to get your pre-order in via GameStop, Target, Best Buy, and Walmart.
If you’re in the UK and EU, you should also be able to get your pre-orders in via Amazon UK and Microsoft, as well as the following retailers:
Similar for Asia, you’ll be able to get your pre-orders in via your regional Amazon or Microsoft stores, Play Asia, as well as local retailers.
With the Xbox Series X (not to be confused with the Series S that’s releasing alongside it), you’ll be getting native 4K resolution, up to 120 frames per second for gaming, as well as the new Smart Delivery feature, which ensures that you’ll only need to buy a game once and be able to play it on whatever console or platform that you choose to play on.
That’s all you need to know about how and where to pre-order the Xbox Series X. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more information and news on the upcoming console generation.
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water For PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, & PC Gets Release Date
- Microsoft “All-In” On Games as Xbox Series X|S Are Fastest-Selling MS Consoles Ever
- Microsoft Flight Simulator – Orbx Showcases Add-Ons for Xbox Series X|S With Gorgeous Trailer
- Sniper Elite 4 Receives Free Next-Gen Upgrade On PS5 & Xbox Series X|S
- Dead Space Returns With Remake for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC