The first and most obvious difference between Xbox Series X and S is their physical appearance. They both have a minimalist design, but Series X is predominantly black whereas Series S is predominantly white with a large — arguably gaudy — black circle on it.
There’s also a considerable difference in size between the two new Xbox consoles. Series S is miraculously smaller than the already quite small Xbox One S and it’s touted as being 60 percent smaller than Series X.
This is unlikely to be a dealbreaker for most people, but if you have limited space, then it’s something to keep in mind. Still, Series X is only 1 mm taller than the Xbox One X. If you’re looking to upgrade from the One X to the Series X, then you should be fine when it comes to space.
- How To Fix Xbox Live Friends List Not Showing
- Cult of the Lamb Controls Guide (PC, PlayStation, Xbox & Nintendo Switch)
- Is Cult of the Lamb Coming to Xbox Game Pass?
- When Does Solar Ash Come Out for Xbox Game Pass? Answered
- Is Stray Coming To Xbox? Answered